Well…. it’s been awhile…. damn internet issues…
Anyways I didn’t end up trying the fish. I did go to ‘Little India’ (my local Woolworths) but the fish section really smelt off and I wasn’t going to pay for unfresh fish. So I substituted with Chicken.
All was going well. Weighed in Week 1 and within 2 days had lost 1.2Kgs. I was stoked! Unfortunately, Friday was an issue. Started well… but end in chaos. Unexpected trips had to be made, my routine was thrown out and thus started a few days of being all over the shop (food and exercise wise).
I have eaten the dirty food! An Ego icecream, some nuts a chocolate here and there and probably a little too many carbs! Even only in that short amount of time I began to crave the ‘clean’ food. The more I think about it the more I realise I have let myself down. All that springs to mind is… disappointed, annoyed and weak.
I did manage to lose again by the second weigh in… only a tiny 300grams. I can only imagine what success I could’ve had if I had not been so weak and let disruption ruin my routine!
If I have learnt anything it would be that organisation and routine are critical. Time needs to be set aside to focus on myself and my journey. I think my disappointment in myself will fuel a comeback for the week 3 weigh in! Bring it on!
Anyways I didn’t end up trying the fish. I did go to ‘Little India’ (my local Woolworths) but the fish section really smelt off and I wasn’t going to pay for unfresh fish. So I substituted with Chicken.
All was going well. Weighed in Week 1 and within 2 days had lost 1.2Kgs. I was stoked! Unfortunately, Friday was an issue. Started well… but end in chaos. Unexpected trips had to be made, my routine was thrown out and thus started a few days of being all over the shop (food and exercise wise).
I have eaten the dirty food! An Ego icecream, some nuts a chocolate here and there and probably a little too many carbs! Even only in that short amount of time I began to crave the ‘clean’ food. The more I think about it the more I realise I have let myself down. All that springs to mind is… disappointed, annoyed and weak.
I did manage to lose again by the second weigh in… only a tiny 300grams. I can only imagine what success I could’ve had if I had not been so weak and let disruption ruin my routine!
If I have learnt anything it would be that organisation and routine are critical. Time needs to be set aside to focus on myself and my journey. I think my disappointment in myself will fuel a comeback for the week 3 weigh in! Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment