After another great Saturday session with the Parra girls, I had a renewed excitement for the kick off of 12WBT. Spent the morning roaming the aisles of Woolies picking up the weeks ingredients.
I was up bright and early Monday morning and off to the park I went to complete the Fitness Test. Completed the run/walk in a better time than I had anticipated and have decided I really need to improve my running. I have always sucked at long distance running, I am usually huffing and puffing within a few hundred metres. LOL
Lunch was pretty tasty and easy to prep. Dinner was surprisingly nice too. I am not a fan usually of the aniseed flavour but it worked well with the other ingredients. Skipped dessert as I left it a little too late to do the 400m runs in the outdoor training session. Sorry but I am not running about my neighbourhood by myself after dark.
Today I was again amazed at how good lunch tasted! Never been a fruit in the salad type person. Killed off the training session before work too. Almost talked myself out of it for two reasons: a) I love sleep and could snooze for a lot longer before having to get out and b) I had decided today’s session was at the gym and I have been avoiding the gym so far this year… but I did eventually drag myself out and had a great workout! Off to do some more cardio this afternoon as well.
I am in two minds about dinner…. FISH! Yuck! Not sure whether to substitute the fish with chicken or to just buy fish. Although finding Trevalla has been difficult. Maybe barra or Coral trout….. hmmmmmm decisions decisions…....
I was up bright and early Monday morning and off to the park I went to complete the Fitness Test. Completed the run/walk in a better time than I had anticipated and have decided I really need to improve my running. I have always sucked at long distance running, I am usually huffing and puffing within a few hundred metres. LOL
Lunch was pretty tasty and easy to prep. Dinner was surprisingly nice too. I am not a fan usually of the aniseed flavour but it worked well with the other ingredients. Skipped dessert as I left it a little too late to do the 400m runs in the outdoor training session. Sorry but I am not running about my neighbourhood by myself after dark.
Today I was again amazed at how good lunch tasted! Never been a fruit in the salad type person. Killed off the training session before work too. Almost talked myself out of it for two reasons: a) I love sleep and could snooze for a lot longer before having to get out and b) I had decided today’s session was at the gym and I have been avoiding the gym so far this year… but I did eventually drag myself out and had a great workout! Off to do some more cardio this afternoon as well.
I am in two minds about dinner…. FISH! Yuck! Not sure whether to substitute the fish with chicken or to just buy fish. Although finding Trevalla has been difficult. Maybe barra or Coral trout….. hmmmmmm decisions decisions…....
No comments:
Post a Comment