After my 'last supper' yesterday evening (a lovely belated birthday dinner at Dede's at Abbotsford... and yes I did have dessert but nothing excessive) today was the start of a new day and a new attitude in practice.
Began the morning with some yoghurt and a trip to the gym. My first gym session in 2011 after having a month off. A total of 402 calories burnt (333cal on treadmill & 69 on X-trainer) in an hour. Was a nice easy intro back to the gym, although once I got to the X-trainers after the treadmill the burn was back and I will probably pay for it tomorrow. Kinda miss that pain.. the good pain :)
Rest of the food intake for the day was correctly portioned and included nothing naughty... so I am happy with today's efforts and hope tomorrow I can do the same.
Watching TBL tonight... OMG.... the quantity of food and the amount of fat and carbs made me cringe! Maybe if I think back to that thought when I am tempted to eat something bad I will successfully stay strong and say NO!
*yawns* bed time I think....
No comments:
Post a Comment